Congratulations to all the participants of this years science fair. We had an excellent turnout with 28 projects and 45 students participating. 8 projects are moving forward to the provincials.
1. Drink Up - Rachel T. and Kelsi M.
2. How a Plasma Ball Works - Zachary C. and Nate M.
3. Which Ringette Stick Works Best - Julia R. and Madi
4. Seed to Seedling - Julia Y.
5. Music, Memory and the Mind - Gerrica D.
6. Could the Lochness Monster Live in Lochness - Alex F.
7. Nutrition and the Brain - Megan N. and Sophie M.
8. Does Cinnamon Protect Carrots: Let's Get to the Root of the Matter - Jannah M.
Congratulations and Good Luck at Provincials.
March 6th is a PD Day and there will be no School
March12th is the Kindergarten Readiness Parent Session for parents of incoming students at 6:30pm
March 13th is our Home & School Meeting 6:00 p.m. with our Parent Engagement Session on Cyber Wellness to follow at 7:00 pm. Please RSVP to the school at (902)368-6790 or the Home and School executive at firstname.lastname@example.org