Public Schools Branch Board of Directors Meeting Notice
Next Regular Meeting
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
(Storm Date: February 22, 2018)
Time: 7 pm
Location: Montague Consolidated, 622 Princess Dr, Montague
Members of the public are welcome to attend. Any member of the public who wishes to make a presentation to the Board must submit a written request to the Board Chair or the Director of the Public Schools Branch by 4 p.m. on February 9, 2018 to the Public Schools Branch Stratford Office, 2-234 Shakespeare Dr, Stratford, PE C1B 2V8, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 902-368-6850 for additional information.
Parent Information Meetings for the Late French Immersion Program
Late French Immersion parent information meetings will be held at the following locations for parents of Grade 6 students who plan to enroll their children in Grade 7 Late French Immersion in September, 2018:
Below are the dates and storm dates for each of the schools hosting a parent information meeting for the Late French Immersion program.
· KISH - February 6th (Storm date February 7th) 7pm-8pm
· East Wiltshire - February 8th (Storm date February 21st) 7pm-8pm
· Stonepark - February 13th (Storm date February 22nd) 7pm-8pm
· Queen Charlotte - February 15th (Storm date February 28th) 7pm-8pm
· Birchwood - February 27th (Storm date March 1st) 7pm-8pm
Registration Week is March 5 – March 9, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year
The staff appreciation luncheon is being held Jan 31 (PD day) at noon. Each year we provide lunch and fun during the luncheon! We need:
1) Door prize donations for fun rewards for staff and teachers. Donations can be as simple as $10 Tim’s card, Indigo card, epicure, home made items, chocolates, any thing at all!
2) Food donations. There are a few spots needing to be filled. All donations are fantastic and greatly appreciated!
3) Volunteers for clean up are needed.
If you can help support this awesome luncheon, please contact Karma at email@example.com or email at Krystal at firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the committee, and all teachers and staff of West Royalty School, thank you for your help.
Home and School Bi-Monthly Meeting and Parent Engagement
The January Home and School Meeting is this week. It is scheduled for 6:00 pm on Tuesday the 16th at West Royalty School. The Parent Engagement session on Numeracy will be presented immediately following the meeting.
The session will be presented by Bev Coles, Elementary Math Coach. The focus of her presentation will be The Importance of Multiplication and is especially relevant for grades four to six. All are welcome.