Thanks to our Teacher Librarian, Karen MacKinnon for taking care of cataloging these books so efficiently.
- Wolff, Ferida: Is a Worry Worrying You
- Henkes, Kevin: Wemberly Worried
- Holmes, Margaret M.: A Terrible Thing Happened
- Cook, Julia: Wilma Jean the Worrying Machine
- Burns: Nobody’s Perfect: A Story for Children About Perfectionism
- Wagner Ph.D., Aureen Pinto: Up and Down the Worry Hill: A Children's Book about Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and its Treatment
- Dacey, John S.: Your Anxious Child: How Parents and Teachers Can Relieve Anxiety in Children
- Foxman, Paul, Ph.D.: The Worried Child: Recognizing Anxiety in Children and Helping Them Heal
- Greenspoon, Thomas: What to do When Good Enough Isn’t Good Enough: The Real Deal on Perfectionism: A Guide for Kids
- Crist, James: What to do When You are Scared and Worried: A Guide for Kids
- Huebner, Dawn: What to Do When You Dread Your Bed: A Kid’s Guide to Overcoming Problems
- Buron, Kari Dunn: When My Worries Get Too Big
- Weaver, Susan B.: Worry Busters! Activities for Kids Who Worry Too Much
- Manassis, Katharina: Keys to Parenting (to be available September 2015)
Do you have ideas for future Parent Engagement sessions? If so, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.