Thanks to our Teacher Librarian, Karen MacKinnon for taking care of cataloguing these books so efficiently.
For Parents (interestingly written by father and son):
- Sheff, David. Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey through his son's addiction. New York: Houghton Mifflin Company, 2008.
- Sheff, Nic. TWEAK: Growing Up On Methamphetamines. New York: Ginsee Seo Books, 2008.
- Sheff, Nic. We All Fall Down Living With Addiction. New York: Little Brown and Company, 2012.
- Centre For Addition and Mental Health. Wishes and Worries: Coping With A Parent Who Drinks Too Much Alcohol. Toronto: Tundra Books, 2011. (3 copies)
- Hastings, Jill. An Elephant in the Living Room. Center City: Hazelden, 1984. (3 copies; workbook with activities)